Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When reserving a room with us you are entering into a contract.
Check in / out / reception
• Please note that our reception is not 24 hours.
• Check-In is normally between 14:00 and 21:00 unless otherwise arranged.
• Check out is at 10.00 to allow time for room cleaning for incoming guests.
We accept reservations online and by telephone.
• Group bookings must be agreed directly with the Mount Stuart Hotel.
• All bookings are secured against a credit or debit card and we take the first night stay as a deposit. Full payment may be required at the time of booking.
•The balance of your payment will be taken on arrival. We accept cash and most credit/debit cards. We do not accept American Express, Diners or cheque payments.
• We ask that customers bring with them the credit/debit card on which the booking was secured.
• The person making the booking will be responsible for paying all monies due.
• The debit or credit card is taken as security against the actions and behaviour of all individuals in the party and their guests and to cover any loss or damage to any room whether occupied by the cardholder or not.
• Deposits are not refunded.
• For cancellations that take place within 72 hours of the start of the booking we reserve the right to charge you the full cost of the stay as booked. This applies to a cancellation by any one individual within a group and to any curtailment in the duration of stay booked.
• Breakfast is served in the dining room between 08:30 & 10:00.
• If you have special requirements, please call us in advance of your stay to agree as appropriate.
• When booking 3 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
• This property can accommodate hen and stag, or similar celebration parties.
• Is not permitted anywhere in the Mount Stuart Hotel. If anyone is found to have been smoking we will charge for additional cleaning, airing including lost revenue and associated costs.
• We do not have a safe and cannot be responsible for any property lost, stolen or damaged.
• We expect our customers to take reasonable care of our property and we reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage, including key / key fob sets if they are lost or not returned on departure. Key sets charges are £30.
• Services are subject to availability and we will do our utmost to provide accommodation as booked. If for any reason we do need to cancel or change your reservation, we will contact you as soon as possible.
• We trust our customers to recognise that there will be other guests staying at the Mount Stuart Hotel and behave in a respectful manner, in particular ensuring that between 23:00 and 07:00 noise is kept to a minimum.
• The hotel is arranged over 2 levels and does not have a lift, so if you wish to stay in the lower floor rooms please let us know.