Please read these terms and conditions carefully. When reserving a room with us you are entering into a contract.
Check in / out / reception
- Please note that our reception is not 24 hours.
- Check-In is normally between 14:00 and 21:00 unless otherwise arranged. After 21:00 we charge late check-in fee £10 p/h
- Check out is normally between 08:00 to 10:30 to allow time for room cleaning for incoming guests.
- We accept reservations online and by telephone.
- Group bookings must be agreed directly with the Mount Stuart Hotel.
- All bookings are secured against a credit or debit card and we take the first night stay as a deposit. Full payment may be required at the time of booking.
- The balance of your payment will be taken on arrival. We accept cash and most credit/debit cards. We do not accept American Express, Diners or cheque payments.
- We ask that customers bring with them the credit/debit card on which the booking was secured.
- The person making the booking will be responsible for paying all monies due.
- The debit or credit card is taken as security against the actions and behaviour of all individuals in the party and their guests and to cover any loss or damage to any room whether occupied by the cardholder or not.
- Deposits are not refunded.
- For cancellations that take place within 72 hours of the start of the booking we reserve the right to charge you the full cost of the stay as booked. This applies to a cancellation by any one individual within a group and to any curtailment in the duration of stay booked.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room between 09:00 to 10:30 (Sat & Sun) and 09:00 to 10:00 (Mon to Fri)
- If you have special requirements, please call us in advance of your stay to agree as appropriate.
- When booking 3 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
- This property can accommodate hen and stag, or similar celebration parties.
- Is not permitted anywhere in the Mount Stuart Hotel. If anyone is found to have been smoking we will charge for additional cleaning, airing including lost revenue and associated costs.
- We do not have a safe and cannot be responsible for any property lost, stolen or damaged.
- We expect our customers to take reasonable care of our property and we reserve the right to charge for any loss or damage, including key / key fob sets if they are lost or not returned on departure. Key sets charges are £30.
- Services are subject to availability and we will do our utmost to provide accommodation as booked. If for any reason we do need to cancel or change your reservation, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- We trust our customers to recognise that there will be other guests staying at the Mount Stuart Hotel and behave in a respectful manner, in particular ensuring that between 23:00 and 07:00 noise is kept to a minimum.
- The hotel is arranged over 2 levels and does not have a lift, so if you wish to stay in the lower floor rooms please let us know.
#STAYSAFE AT THE MOUNT STUART HOTEL
Over the last few weeks, and indeed months, it’s been a little quieter than usual here at The MOUNT STUART HOTEL And whilst we haven’t closed our doors, we’ve only been able to keep them open for our wonderful key workers. As well as being in a position to take care of key workers and support the local community, one of the benefits of the hotel remaining open is that we have been able to learn and adapt.
So, rest assured – when we do throw open our doors, it will be with tried and tested protocols in place. Speaking of which, we plan to do so on Saturday 4 July, government permitting. We look forward seeing you!
HOW WE SECURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND TEAM MEMBERS. Please note, this information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
- Checking-in/out and social distancing: keeping social distancing measures in place and hand sanitisers are available in public areas. Express check-in and check-out available to all guests. Contactless payment methods, including credit/debit cards ,BACS and/or on-line payments..
- Cleaning and hygiene: High-touch areas, such as bathrooms, heating controls, TV remotes, door handles and desks are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency. We’re are also carrying out additional checks In rooms.
- Housekeeping/Bed linen: Laundering all our linen at over 60 degrees, with disinfectant detergent so you can enjoy a safe and great night’s sleep. We’ve also removed all extra pillows and each room as individually wrapped soap.
- Restaurant food & beverage offerings: All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher frequency, and after each seating. We also provide an amended breakfast service methods to reduce close contact (ie. individually packaged take-way breakfast sandwich).
- Protective equipment for our teams: To protect our team members we’ve provided them with PPE equipment including gloves, aprons and hand sanitiser. Whilst there is no government guidance on the need to wear face masks in a hotel setting, all our teams have been provided with face masks, empowering them with the choice if they wish to wear them.
Finally, we do ask all our guests to follow three good hygiene steps
- (Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
- Wipe It Up and Wipe It Off: by using disinfectant wipes you can wipe down all of the surfaces you or your things touch and
- Mask or No Mask: If you are under the weather and have to travel, a mask can prevent you from spreading germs.